August 9, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| $35.00
Girl Camp for incoming 5th and 6th grade girls.
Would you love to have your daughter know the purpose of the teenage years
- Camp will focus on Normalizing the adolescent experience, which is part of figuring out what you want to be.
- Camp will give an introduction of mind mapping and vision boards as your daughter explores who she wants to be.
- Camp will teach brain stuff and emotion stuff to increase your daughters ability to be “True to Herself”
- Camp will be hands on, experiential in integrating the learning with tools to take home and use.
- Camp will encourage communication between your daughter and you. (Last 15 minutes of camp is hands on communication practice of your daughter teaching you what she learned.)
When: June 6, 2017 9:00 to 12:00
Cost is $35.00 Limited space to 15 girls to allow for individual time and small group experience.
With: Kris Steinbeck at Child and Family Therapy Institute
This program is offered to individual groups. Please contact Kris Steinbeck at email@example.com for more information.